海盗电台经典台词
1、Thick Kevin:When I was swimming,I passed by a squirrel.I said,"Mr.Squirrel,why are you swimming on your back?""Well,I swim on my back to keep my nuts dry."
糊涂凯文:当我游泳的时候,一群松鼠从我身边游过,我说"松鼠先生,你为什么仰泳?""我仰泳是害怕我的坚果(蛋蛋)弄湿"。(英文nut有坚果还有蛋蛋的意思)
Quentin:You can't do this.
你不能这么做。
Count:Why not?It's just a word!
为什么不?只是一个单词而已。
2、Quentin:Charming thought,but here's the simple situation.The authorities already dislike us.If you do this they will hate us,and by hook or by crook,they'll find a way to close us down.
非常好的想法,但这里有一个很明显的问题。当局(政府)早就不喜欢我们了,如果你再这么做,他们会仇恨我们的,他们就会千方百计不择手段的,找个机会把我们给关掉。
3、Count:They can't close us down.We're pirates.That's why we're sitting out here in the middle of the freaking ocean.
他们没有关掉我们,我们是海盗,这就是我们之所以能在这里的原因,在这个糟糕透顶的大海中。
4、Quentin:Believe me,they will find a way.Governments loathe people being free.
相信我他们肯定会找到收拾我们的理由,政府不喜欢看到群众言论自由。
5、Carl:It's just that the first moment I saw you,I fell in love with you,instantly,and I thought that, if I got luckier than any man has ever got, it would be a tragedy if I didn't have. . .A condom.I can see how that was just sick and very wrong, and so I'm gonna take the condom out of my pocket and I'm throwing the condom into the North Sea.You see, I already adore you. I hope one day we'll get married and have children.
只因我看你的第一眼的那一瞬间,我就爱上你了,而且我想既然我能比其他男人都幸运,如果我不能有一个**套,那真是太可怜了。我知道这样很不应该太不对了,所以我要从我的口袋里把**套拿出来,把**套丢尽北海里。你要明白,我真得很爱慕你。我希望有一天我们可以结婚,可以拥有我们的小孩。
6、Quentin:I hope so.Because if word gets out that you're here to spy on us,I think you may have trouble hanging on to your testicles
我希望你是个粉丝,因为如果我发现你是来侦察我们的,那么你的蛋蛋估计就不会挂的那么稳当了。
7、Thick Kevin:As some of you know,my wife left me after 17 hours of marriage,but I survived that because I live for music.And now,with nothing else to live for,I'm willing to die for it as well.
糊涂凯文:你们知道,仅17个消失,我的妻子就离我而去,但我之所以继续活下去是因为我是为音乐而活的,既然现在已经没有东西让我生存下去了,我愿意为音乐献身。
8、Dave: How did you get all them girls?
你是怎么把妞儿都泡到手的?
Mark: Simple. Don't say anything at all.
很简单,保持沉默就可以了。
Carl: Nothing?
不说话?
Mark: Nothing. Then, when the tension becomes too much to bear, you finally, finally, you just say: "How about it, then?"
不说话,到最后实在不行了,你只要,你最后只要说"怎么样,那么..."
9、You know, one tiny little "fuck.
有一天,在理想的国度里,我们可以在电台说“自*”。
10、Something that's at the top of a coat and attached to the coat
是一种鸟,但它戴着帽子。
11、Don't miss Simple Simon's Super Sunday Smashes. I'm Simon.
你假如没淹死的话,我们倒还能帮你戒烟戒毒。
12、But one idea has defeated them all,
它们就像肮脏的水沟夹带着不负责任的商业行为。
13、But Elenore will, of course,be totally exclusive to her lucky husband
因为这里是世界上最坏的地方。
14、Excuse me, everyone.Could I introduce Carl, my godson?
你母亲把你送来这里,就是希望海风能改变你的恶习?
15、Here, I hope you gentlemen can take it.
有*爱,**和酒精。
16、For my eyes only.W-A-R. Gonna tear you apart.
亚伯拉罕·林肯曾说过一个勇于认错的男人才是真的有肚量。
17、ANGUS: Turkey time.
她是全世界最棒的白人灵魂乐歌手。
18、- Just be quick.- I think you can be pretty sure
那些在我们伟大的国家,染毒瘾的犯罪者。
19、ALL DAYAND ALL OF THE NIGHT PLAYING
您正在收听摇滚电台我是伯爵,希望您踊跃收听。
20、They can't close us down. We're pirates.That's why we're sitting out here
相信我,他们有办法政府最憎恨自由的人民。
21、- How much longer?- No time at all. There she is.
一起用兴奋剂与摇滚乐来逍遥度日。
22、But my aim is not to offend, it is to entertain.
但我的目的不是要不礼貌,而是要娱乐大众。
23、but the people who love to rock and to roll
现在是晚上九点,世界上所有无趣的人。